WINNING STRATEGIES PLAYBOOK
Latest Interviews with Business Leaders, CEO's, Industy Experts
Podcast Hosted by Jeremy Spann - Founder of Real Estate Group "The Spann Group"
EPISODE 2: VINCENT HANCOCK
Where to go after Gold Medaling in Two Olympics and Not Your Third
In this episode(2), Jeremy talks to Vincent Hancock, an American shooter and Olympic athlete who won the gold medal in 2008 and 2012. Vincent was only 16 years old when he won his first World Championship in 2006.
Since then he’s not only won 2 Olympic gold medals but has also won the International Shooting Sport Federation’s Shooter of the Year award and two more World Championships in 2009 and 2015.
Vincent discusses the discipline required to be World Champion, and also how he had to evaluate how he was at home in addition to traveling the world. Plus he discusses what it’s like to come in second after being so used to first, and having to sit back a year due to the pandemic.
- About Vincent Hancock
- Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/VincentHancockFanPage
- Facebook personal: https://www.facebook.com/vincent.hancock
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vincent_hancock/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUYvmQyavedDFudlGjcdcOQ
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book and Headline of the week
- An article from Zero Hedge “Out of Control” talks about central banks, money supply and interest rates. Do you agree or disagree with the article.
- Currency Wars by James Rickards Currency wars are one of the most destructive and feared outcomes in international economics. At best, they offer the sorry spectacle of countries’ stealing growth from their trading partners. At worst, they degenerate into sequential bouts of inflation, recession, retaliation, and sometimes actual violence.